Friday, November 7, 2008

So typical...for a republican

Now that the election is over...Obama's won and the republicans lost....I am hearing more and more about how republicans (yes republicans, NOT democrats) are criticizing and blasting Palin for who she was, actually stooping to call her a Wasilla Hillbilly.

Now, it makes me wonder. If Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska, is a mere hillbilly to her own campaign camp (that's right...McCain's own campaign camp is launching these accusations and name callings), a campaign that picked her with their own little umm...brains? If she's really a hillbilly when the curtains go down and the games over....where does "Joe, the plumber" fit in? Where do all the joe the plumbers, lisa the school teachers, Andy the painters truly fall into the republican plan??

It's just so obvious, and I can't understand how intelligent people can fall for it. They like to spew and redicule the proposals to moderate and start regulating Wall St...a sector thats already proven their unaccountability, as big owners and CEO's of mega corporations tumble and run with big bail outs under huge umbrella's to compensate them for their fuck up. I heard someone say "Why start a business if you can't pay yourself a salary". lol. Come on now...these people who ran with their money were far from accountable business owners. They ran, leaving the American people and Congress...gov't...to bail them out...insisting not getting bailed out would further worsen situations. Now, I believe that "To An Extent". But the smaller business owners wouldn't be afforded that same luxury, if they made bad business decisions and ruined their business. So...DO the republicans support small business. No. Hell, they don't even support their own team when they lose!!! How....American of them. Yea.

I doubt I'll ever get logic like that. I instead ask, With friends like that on your side, who would ever need enemies? I say...let the republicans go on and on about how right and just it is to be republican...while they go on forever being brain-washed by big corporations into being their "do-boys" and "do-girls". You know...the peons that actually DO something to make big business run?

I truly do know there is more to it all than just that. It has to be. And while I never liked Palin, even as a person, I don't like that she's becoming the scape goat for a failed campaign. Their justification at her expense...after they insisted during their whole campaign she was more than qualified for the job. (even though she wasn't sure what her job description was! lol), is more than apparent to me and should be to anyone, really.

That's politics. And despite all the gloom and doom stories about how Obama is going to fuck up. I will sit back while the reps run their bp up, figuring out what else to say...and wait, for myself, to see how much progress a man who never failed at a goal he set, in his life, proceeds with his new position.

No comments: